Friday, October 3, 2008

The house is finished.

Andrew got in from St. Mary's last night. Drew was finishing up his house that I talked about in an earlier blog. So we pitched in and helped fill in the mud in between each log in the house. It was due today, so we should find out this evening how he did as far as his grade is concerned. I am really proud of Drew. The whole project was his brainchild and he carried it out with the help of Grant and then right at the end, Andrew, me, Heidi and Katie. I thought he did an awesome job!
P.S. He came in second! I'm so proud of him!

6 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Great accomplishment! Congratulations, Drew!

Michelle said...

That's neat! Congratulations to Drew for coming in 2nd!

Kim M. said...

Good Job!!!!!

Ronda said...

Wow! That is really clever! Good job! (Hope that your cute Heidi had a special birthday, too!)

sankey family said...

Awesome job, Drew!

The Dickinsons said...

That is great that Drew won 2nd place...but even greater that he practically built it all on his own. =)

To answer your question that you put on my blog about the pudding that I used in my choc. pudding trifle...I can get packages of vanilla pudding here in Colombia...it's just not the instant kind...you have to cook it first. So, no I didn't make the pudding from scratch...I'm HAPPY that I can at least get this kind here in Colombia.
Glad Andrew is back...is he back for good now? I hope so, for y'all's sakes! I know it's not easy being apart!

Love ya'll!!