Friday, October 17, 2008

Flowers, chocolate, a teddy bear, and luxury gift set.

Here is what Andrew sent me for our anniversary...

The teddy bear was not to be found at the time of this picture. However, I did find it soon thereafter. It seems one young boy thought it would be fun to take the bear's sweater off and put it on again, so it was moved from the place it had been. Anyway, thank you babe, for thinking of me and sending me such beautiful flowers and chocolates, etc. That was so thoughtful of you. I hope you had a good day!! Sorry we can't be together!!

I have to tell you a funny story... We were in Burger King the other day after school, me and the 6 kids, and before we ate we were waiting to see who was going to pray, that seemed to be taking too long so I decided I would pray real quick and said the prayer that I taught the kids to pray when they were little. "Thank you Jesus for the food, help us to be kind and good. Amen" When I got done, Taylor looked up with a quizzed look on his face and said "kind of good?" I about died laughing... he was looking really hopeful, like, you mean we only have to be "kind of" good? Hey, I think I can do that!!! heehee He is so funny!!

7 comments:

Kim M. said...

Awwwe, that's so shwwweeeet!!!! (Especially the chocolate!)

That is sooo funny about Taylor and the hopeful look. Sounds like some boys I know!

Michelle said...

That is a really sweet gift!

Taylor sounds like Ashlee. Rodney went hunting with a friend today and before he went to bed a bit early last night he told the kids to be good today. About 10 minutes later Ashlee was being a bit unruly and Steven said "Ashlee, dad said to be good". She responded by saying "Nah-uh, he meant tomorrow!"

HeeHee!

sankey family said...

Great story about the prayer - love it! Sounds like something my boys would say.

Love your flowers and gifts!

Ronda said...

Happy Anniversary! What beautiful, romantic gifts from your sweet man! May you enjoy many more wonderful years together!
(Cute prayer story! That's great!) :)

LaDonna said...

Gotta love those boys...always looking for a way to be naughty! :)

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Anniversary. I'm sorry I didn't get you written on Friday, but I thought of you and Andrew and of Brittany Hausman's birthday all day long, just didn't get a minute to write y'all! (Laura told me that in the midst of the mess that they are in, she thought of y'all too, but didn't get to write you either.)
I cannot believe that it has been 21 years for y'all! Time flies! I remember y'all's wedding day as a very special day in our lives...the day I gained my first sister-in-law. Ya'll's wedding was so pretty, and you were/are a beautiful bride. =) (We love you and Lyn tons and are glad you joined our family!!) I'm sorry that you and Andrew couldn't be together for this anniversary. =( Loved the gifts he sent you. Loved the prayer story too! Too cute! =) We love and miss y'all and your family tons!!!

Lori said...

Beautiful flowers and Happy belated Anniversary!