Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Little Escape

Turn on the Christmas music.... no really, go do it, right now....... OK, do you have "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas" on? Now get yourself some hot chocolate, come on, quit making me have to beg..... go get yourself some hot chocolate.... hurry up. Now, make sure there is no noise in your house, except the Christmas music, and watch this little clip.

Cara, you'll have to get your kids to see this, since they rarely get to see it snowing! :)

Now, go take a Valium, we've got to get to church in this slippery stuff!!

7 comments:

Eckmama said...

Looking for Christmas music, then I'll call the kids in...LOL

The Dickinsons said...

Too cute...looks beautiful!!! =)

Kim M. said...

That is really beautiful! I love those trees.

Noah and Heather said...

Makes me want to cry. I miss the snow. That's it. When I get to take some leave, I'm comin' up there. (I wish!) Noah

Ronda said...

Beautiful snowy video clip! :) Brrrrrr! I am still enjoying "fall" here...I know the snow will be here before too long though. I DO love hot cocoa, Christmas music and beautiful snowy evenings! Thanks for the preview!

sankey family said...

Beautiful! Miss you guys.

Beth Stetler said...

It's about 95 here! :-)