Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Isn't this just the cutest?



I have a friend, who I've never met except online, whose little girl chose to send me a "Howl"ween card. I thought it was the sweetest thing so I wanted to show you all! Her mommy showed her my snow video and then a little while later she let her kids choose who they were going to make cards for and send them to. Little, sweet, Miss C, decided to send it to Ms. Vonnie and I am just pleased as punch!!
The boys fell asleep on my bed the other night so I thought I would get a picture of them... cute things!!

3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Cute cards and those are sweet boys that fell asleep in your pretty bed room. =)

Janet Sankey said...

How sweet of little Miss C to send you those cards. I think I've communicated with her mom just after we went to South Padre one time (and couldn't see a thing due to weather conditions:-).
And those darling boys....asleep!!!I can't wait to see them and give hugs and 120 kisses. Love, Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

I stay on the run but Daddy reminds me to check Vonnie's blog and I am glad that he does. The card is so cute, you will have this little girl wanting to grow up and move to AK, but don't tell her Mommy! ;) She probably likes the looks of those sons more than the snow. Got to watch these gals. ;) The snow is picture perfect, I will have to take the time to show Grandma tomorrow. I heard that it is forcasted for her but I am sure it will be just flurries. Poor Grant, but his comment 'bout the other guy does not sound like he has learned to "turn the other cheek"! Please tell him that I am sorry about his fall at school. Your bedroom and those sweet boys asleep on your bed is classic. Kiss all the kids on the nose and ask if they can guess who sent those kisses? Love, Moma