Saturday, December 1, 2007

Read this before you start reading about our trip

OK folks, that should be all for now. I've told you about the whole trip, leaving out only the tiniest of details. :) The best way for you all to read about this, if you haven't been keeping up as I've written it, is to go to the archive section on the right hand side of this page and go to the one titled "On our way to Guatemala" and then go up. That way you will get the whole story in order. I'm sorry there is so much stuff, I really did try to condense it. And so, because I hate to post without posting a picture I'll leave you with these lovely flowers. :)
Awwww, I just couldn't leave this darling picture out. Look at her cute little Guatemalan outfit. And then, look at this cool wooden boat. Isn't that neat? Now, you would have missed out on those pictures if I had decided not to post them. Aren't you glad I did?

So, now I'm really done....no, really, I am. heehee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vonnie, thanks for all the pictures! The family whose name starts with an "R" (can't spell it) would be Jeff's aunt and uncle. I will have to make sure he sees the pictures.

Vonnie said...

Yes A. Linda, that is Jeff's aunt and uncle. I was forgetting that.

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, we came back to your blog again tonight to see if you had any more pics up...and we weren't disappointed! Thanks for all you posted! Everything was so neat and beautiful and we surely enjoyed reading and seeing it all!! So glad that you got that time as a family...but climbing those rickety steps did look spooky....and like one would be VERY sore! That was nice that the Rickenbach's could be with y'all too! Surely enjoyed all of the pics...that volcano and lake is beautiful!! =)

We love y'all tons,
Heather and family! =)

LaDonna said...

I enjoyed your "trip!" It looks like you had a ton of fun, and I'm sure you made memories with your kids that they will never forget! And you look GREAT in these pictures! Congrats on the weight loss!!!!!

Ronda said...

Looks like an awesome trip...sure enjoyed all the pictures! Bet your family will never forget this! You really captured some of the beauty of the different places. (Was it scary having cars coming right at you?)Thanks for sharing!

Eckmama said...

So how is it being home again? All settled back in? Just checking on you!
love, Cara