Saturday, December 1, 2007

More.....

You didn't really think that was all did you? I'm only on the third or fourth day. :) OK, this picture is of an old volcano crater. It is below center in the picture. There is a lake in the crater that is so deep they haven't found the bottom of it. You can hardly see it in this picture but the name of the city "Jalapa" is painted on the side of the mountain. I remember that so well. The place where we stayed in Jalapa had a balcony(we were on the second floor), this is a picture off of the balcony. We went to church in Jalapa for the Wednesday evening prayer meeting. These people can sing, let me tell you. The volume would bother us terribly here in the states but I think they just want the devil to know who they are praising!! Dad spoke, I interpreted for Andrew.
This is a darling baby girl I got to hold for a little while during the service. She was adorable.
This little boy was working very hard to make some money for his family. I think he could have only been 8 or 9 judging by size.

0 comments: