Monday, June 9, 2008

Where is the White House??

My daughter has made me proud, ......... again. I found out two days ago that she, Katie, thought the White House was ...........
Yes, folks, she thought it was in Washington STATE!!!!! She just realized it was in Washington D.C. three days ago. (Now she tells me she thought Washington D.C. was in Washington State.) Oh my word!!! What am I going to do?? I would blame it on her school, but she should have known this by third grade and she was homeschooled that year. :)

9 comments:

Mamabear said...

ROFL!! That is SO Katie and I LOVE it! :-D

Beth Stetler said...

Hilarious!!

Leah said...

Oh my -- thank you for the laugh! That is great!!!!

LaDonna said...

That's GREAT!!!! Makes me feel so much better about things that I'VE said lately! :) Tell her not to worry about it, it could happen to anyone. :):))

Ronda said...

I think that it would be an interesting poll to see who actually thought this! ha! Bet it would surprise you!

Marty said...

What a incredible daughter that you have!!....she let you blog her "mistake"!!!

Michelle said...

I remember having them confused as well when I was younger. ;o) (I was homeschooled 2 years - LOL)

Lori said...

Too funny!

Kim M. said...

ha ha! she sounds like a lot of fun!