Friday, June 20, 2008

Softball!!!

Our church league softball games are so fun! I go just to hassle all the people who are playing. (and to play, if they need me, but I always hope they don't need me!!) Judy, Mary, Ben and Emily, who wouldn't look at the camera. :) My dear friends who I have fun with at the games.
Little Sage and Taylor, playing in the dirt!
Tracey, Taylor is moving in on Stephen's girl... watch out, she's going to be mine!! :)
U. Dwane and A. Gwen.... wake up Uncle - you're on deck!! :)
Erica and Heidi
Katie and Allison
Daron's best side.... hey, he said it himself!
Mary, here are a few of Scott. The one above is better than the rest but I was trying to get some "action" shots, so I didn't get good face pictures.

U. Dwane pitching
Why do these young whippersnappers always have to hold the camera funky to take a picture? :) And of course, I'm saying... don't you dare take a picture. :) Oh, see that iPhone on top of my tan purse to my left.... yes, that is mine and yes, it is soooooo cool!!

Blaine making a great catch.

Daron and someone's little "pink" dog.

As you can see, we have a lot of fun.... even if we don't win every game. :)

8 comments:

LindaJo49 said...

Makes me want to come back up to Alaska to visit! We had so much fun!!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

LOL at your comment about holding the camera crooked. I guess that must make me a "young whippersnapper". :-) I have gotten some adorable "crooked" shots. I just learning and experimenting but loving it.

Julie

Ronda said...

Enjoyed your "summer" pictures! Looks like everyone is having fun! Cool phone, too!

Melanie C. said...

I need someone to help me learn how to take cool pictures (a.k.a. crooked!) haha...Vonnie, it looks like you are outnumbered on the "funky" shots! ...Good to see U. Dwane and A. Gwen...

Mamabear said...

Vonnie dearest,, you forgot to include that Team B beat Team A!!...lovey :-D lol We did get our,,ahem,,hineys handed to us tonight tho..ouch.

sankey family said...

Yes, it does look like fun!
Love you!
Melodie

Kim M. said...

what fun!

Thomas said...

Those are pretty good pictures!