Saturday, June 28, 2008

New trampoline


I took pictures as the kids and Andrew, who is home this weekend, set up the new trampoline. Our old one was broken and getting dangerous. I think we had that one for 7 or 8 years so it is definitely time for a new one. The boys must have been sitting in the dirt. UGH!!

It seemed like it took a while for them to get this far. I'm sure it was because the mom was inside fixing supper. :) They needed me, I know. hahaha
Tyler climbed up in a tree.
Taylor played with a shovel.
And then, BINGO, the frame was up!!
See, I did help.... by reading the instructions. (That ugly connex in the background should be painted a deep red here in the next few weeks.)


Awwww, I broke a nail. :(
Me and my sweetheart of almost 23 years, husband of almost 21 years!! I'm so glad he's home. We had Katie take some pictures of us together. Here's another one.
Kids just know how to desecrate the moment! :) We had no idea why Katie was laughing hysterically while she was taking the picture. So funny!!

5 comments:

Ronda said...

Sounds like fun! Great pictures of you and your husband! Is that your log house in the background? If so...how neat!

Your Penn Palz : said...

jumping jumping jumping... what is about jumping that kids like so much?!?!? LOL
great pix! hope all is well with you and yours...

Kim M. said...

I love that last picture! Great of y'all but hilarious of Heidi!

Gumdrop said...

LOL! I was laughing so hard at that last picture! Omw! Oh Ill be home in less then a week! So I cant wait to see everyone!! BYE

Anonymous said...

Kids, you gotta love 'em! Love you guys and so glad that Andrew got to be home for a bit anyway. I'm prayin for your hearts during this time of work season! Love you much, Laura