Friday, June 20, 2008

At the kids' soccer games

Here is a picture of Grant at the girls' soccer game. He was being silly and acting cool. What a cutie. He didn't get to play that night because he couldn't find one of his cleats. UGH!! If I had been an organized mother I would have made sure he had all his stuff in one place that morning so we wouldn't have had to look for it. Instead, as we were leaving we were realizing he could only find one cleat. :( We have since found the other cleat and I told him from now on we are getting all his stuff together the morning of his game!!
Just a couple of random pictures from the girls' game.

1 comments:

Kim M. said...

It's a good thing my kids don't play soccer or they'd never get to play. We are constantly looking for shoes. I bet Beth never has had this problem.. she makes me sick (in a loving way of course LOL).