Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Flares in the front and flares in the back...

Before
After
Before
After

This is flower planting season. I went Friday and bought some plants for the house.... and I went crazy. I planned to buy enough to have extra for the church. I thought maybe I would have enough to fill up two flower boxes at the church. After I planted my flowers at home I thought I might have enough left over to fill maybe 5 planters at church. So Saturday morning the girls and I headed over to the church and started planting. Believe it or not, we filled all 10 planters at the church and had just enough. I was tickled to death, but couldn't believe how badly I had misjudged how many flowers I actually had. It looks nice though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a really pretty house!

Arlene,
Tacoma flowers

sankey family said...

just beautiful!