Saturday, February 9, 2008

Playing with Dad

It usually starts the minute Dad gets in from work. One of the boys will pretend like they are going to hug Daddy and as soon as they get close they just HAVE to go for the hat. They grab it and run or grab it and throw it as far as they can and that starts the whole thing. And once one boy is having fun with Dad they all have to join in. This is what it looks like. But you know, Andrew can still take all four of them on and win!! Maybe not for much longer, but for now he usually can get them all immobile without too much difficulty. I think Drew got his head in a headlock between Dad's legs and then it looks like he was getting a wedgie. UGH!! (Andrew just told me that he doesn't "do stuff like that". :) So he wasn't giving Drew a wedgie.

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Too Cute! I wish those boys "good luck"....for I too remember trying to "wrestle" with my big brother Andrew, and I never got to win, for he was always too tricky! =)


Loved this post!
Love y'all,
Heather and family

Melanie C. said...

It is so much fun to see daddies and their boys playing...reminds me of Shawn and our boys. I am not very good at "playing", but Shawn is great.
Love ya, Melanie

LaDonna said...

Sounds very similar to the evening routine around here, only Justin is too "old" to do that stuff now! Clayton absolutely LOVES to wrestle with Daddy, and I just don't get it!!!! But hey, they're guys, and I never have understood most of the things they do! :)

sankey family said...

These scenes are all too familiar in our house as well. Dads and their boys....it's all part of it. And I love it.

Kim M. said...

Looks like life at our house too!