Thursday, January 24, 2008

Some internet problems

We've been having internet connection problems. I have been trying to space the posts out better but with the last four days being without the internet, they have been backing up. So much to write about... :) There is still more but maybe I will wait til tomorrow.

Don't forget to go to the bottom of the blog every once in a while to see if I have posted any new pictures. I think the ones that are down there now are of the bear that Andrew got this fall. It is huge so be sure to check it out.

4 comments:

Char said...

Can you tell us more about the bear?
Approximately how much did it weigh? Did you do anything with it? Was it after the moose? My oldest boy will love more details - yea, I'll blame it on him.

Ronda said...

Your pictures look like they come out of The National Geographic magazine! I cannot imagine "moose" in my yard!(smile) You guys are living an adventure! Those bread bowls looked yummy, too! Sure enjoy all of your pictures! Hope that you are having a great day!

sankey family said...

For having internet problems, you sure keep your blog updated! The boys and I gathered around the computer amazed at the grizzly pictures - what a huge one!
Seeing you all at Christmas makes us miss you more.
Love you all!

Vonnie said...

Char... I posted a link to the bear story at the top of my blog. It will give you the details "your boy" wanted. :)