Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pile of Puppies

OK, so last night Katie and Heidi and I got Aurora to go outside for a little bit and we picked up the puppies to pet them and give them a little love, and surprise... there were 11 puppies. WOW!! There are 8 males and 3 females. Today we did the same thing and I had Heidi get a picture of me with the pile of puppies. I think Aurora is doing pretty good with them. She was very, very protective at first, even to the point of snapping at me and nipping Heidi but she is getting much better now and only growling every once in a while. But, if she doesn't know you she barks and gets up to come after you. Kinda scary!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Puppies are absolutely adorable!! Love the pictures!!

The Dickinsons said...

WOW! 11 puppies now! That's neat. My Kimberly is still saying, "I still can't believe that they are going to give those puppies away for free." =D

Cute picture, glad you didn't get attacked as you took it. =)

Love, Heather =)

sankey family said...

Yes, that sure is a pile of puppies. My boys want one. Love you!

Marty said...

May I say how thin and stunning you look! Go girl! Christa and I have been talking about how we can loose 20lbs for this wedding...give us a few pointers! Love ya!

Kathy said...

You're looking good Vonnie!!