Thursday, September 20, 2007

Our very first ice maker!!! :)

We have a little joke at our house that our appliances have to be used for three years before they actually work the way they are supposed to work. Well, about 5 years ago we finally bought a refridgerator with an ice machine in it. I teased the girls that the ice maker wouldn't get hooked up for three years. Meanwhile, we moved and got a new refridgerator with an ice maker. All of these 5 years the ice maker has not been hooked up, either on the older new refridgerator or the newer one. But a couple of days ago the refridgerator repairman came and hooked our ice maker up. So now - ta da da da - we have a fully functional appliance!! Yeehaw!! And just so you know I'm not being too hard on my dear husband, he laughs about it too and I fully understand how busy he is and things like ice makers are way down the list of priorities!!!


4 comments:

Leah said...

With the number of people in your house, I am sure you are thrilled about this!! What happened to "little Heidi"?!?!?!

The Dickinsons said...

Cute pic of Heidi and glad that y'all have an ice maker that works now! YEA!
Loved your email you sent me yesterday. =D

We love y'all,
Heather =)

Marty said...

I know the feeling...we have gone for a year without ours working also. Larry recently fixed it! We are very happy at this wonderful convienence!! Heidi is sooo beautiful! She makes a great model!

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, You have been tagged in a game of blog tag, go to my blog for more details. =)

Love, Heather =)