Thursday, September 20, 2007

Been tagged... now it's your turn

OK, I've been tagged so I'm going to write 7 things about myself:
1) I love Jesus
2) I love being married to Andrew Bryan, for almost 20 yrs. now
3) I have lived in Alaska for 12 1/2 years
4) I have 6 children including a surprise set of twin boys
5) The northern lights were beautiful last night - oops that wasn't about me.
6) I have recently lost 58 pounds and hope to lose more
7) I am soon to be volunteering at our Fairbanks Crisis Pregnancy Center, doing ultrasounds
8) (since #5 isn't about me) hmmmmm, I can't think of anything very interesting about myself.:)

7 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I can think of LOTS of interesting things about you! You are a sweetheart, thanks for being my sister-in-law.

Heather =)

Leah said...

Vonnie - first of all congrats on the weight loss! It's my turn for that!! I have 40 to lose by the time David gets home in late April or early May.

Marty said...

Vonnie, as I commented earlier...you do look fabulous!!! Keep up the HARD work!!!

The Dickinsons said...

Heidi, Happy Birthday today!
Vonnie, Happy Birthday tomorrow!

See my blog for your birthday posts!
And I agree with Leah and Marty, you are looking GREAT! =)

Love ya, Heather =)

Marty said...

Happy birthday, Bryan ladies!!! Hope you both get a little "spoiled" today and tomorrow!!

LaDonna said...

Happy birthday to you two!! I didn't even think about Heidi's hair being naturally curly, I just assumed she had a perm. You are doing so great with the weight loss, I'm jealous!!! Not really, but it's such hard work, I'm happy for you. Hope you have great birthdays and one awesome year ahead!

Kim M. said...

Happy birthday girls! You both look great. Vonnie, you are looking skinny! Heidi .... great hair!