Saturday, April 19, 2008

Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't



We had another picture day at school this year. It helps raise funds for the school. Heidi wanted to get her hair straightened for the picture so she forced me to wake her up at 6 am in order to have time to do this. UGH!! I always get up at 6 on school days but I have other things to do until 6:30 when I wake the girls up. But this day I straightened her hair. I think it took about 45 min. We took this picture of half of her hair straight and the other half curly.

Notice, her eyes are telling you that she's not completely awake. :)

3 comments:

Janet Sankey said...

You are both soooo blonde!!!! LOL

Beth Stetler said...

I've seen hair like that somewhere before. :-) But it's not that beautiful blonde... I wish!!

Melanie C. said...

Vonnie, you definitely are a fantastic mother to take the time to do this for your daughter. BTW, she has a ton of hair! Wow!