Saturday, April 12, 2008

My turn

My sister in law, Melodie, tagged me..... so here goes:

10 yrs ago I was ...... pregnant (but lost her halfway through the pregnancy), and I was at IHC with my three older kids. That was the last time I was at IHC.

5 things on my to do list.... take my girls to drama club workshop today, plan Sunday dinner, vacuum out my kitchen drawers (which have an inexcusable amount of crumbs in them, tell me, how does that happen?), teach my dear daughter Heidi how to parallel park so she can get her license!!, and spend every minute I can with my husband while he is here because he is headed out to St. Mary's, Alaska for the spring/summer/fall to do a big job out there. (he is coming home every other or every third weekend)

Snacks I enjoy.... (snacks are a no-no for me) BUT, I do like those little dark chocolate Dove candies and white cheddar Cheez-its, I also love string cheese and cashews which are better for me.

Things I would do if I were a Billionaire.... I would give alot of money to Bible Methodist Missions, HIM and Global Holiness Mission, Far North Missionary Fellowship would get alot as well as Far North Christian School, and I would probably give alot to GBS, Hobe Sound and other colleges like them, then I would buy a house in the tropics and a jet so my husband could fly us there every other weekend. :)

Bad habits...... my worst is probably not having a set time every day for devotions, picking at problem areas on my face, not trying new things to cook

Places I've lived.... Monjas, Guatemala; San Pedro Sula, Honduras; Bedford, Indiana; Guatemala City, Guatemala; Cincinnati, OH; Louisville, TN; Knoxville, TN; North Pole, AK

Jobs I've held.... church janitor, babysitter/cleaning lady/nanny, librarian (in nursing school), as a nurse - med/surg nurse, CCU nurse, ICU nurse, float pool nurse and now Nurse Manager of a Pregnancy center, my favorite job of all is being a mommy to my kids and wife to my husband!!

I'm tagging

Tracey M. and

Cara E.

4 comments:

Ronda said...

I enjoyed hearing your fun facts! You need to go back to I.H.C. if you haven't been in 10 years!!!!!(You do have a rather long trip to get though!-smile) We are looking forward to going next week!

Char said...

Just checkin' in dear Vonnie - wish you could come to IHC -- happy to read all the facts of your life. It's so strange to read about your family hunting buffalo, bear and any other wild animal as if it's "normal" -- can you imagine the news reports around here?! All in where you live - our news would sound strange to you!

sankey family said...

Thanks, Vonnie - I loved reading your tag list.
Love you all and miss you!!

Eckmama said...

WOW my first tag! How funny to get to the end and see my name! Okay I'll do this as soon as I get back from picking up the kids from school. : )