Sunday, April 20, 2008

Andrew's been tagged...

Well, Andrew is 447 miles WNW of Anchorage and I told him he's been tagged so I got a little info that I wasn't sure of and decided to write this for him. (If he did it himself, he wouldn't get done typing for a week) heehee

What he was doing 10 yrs ago...... working. (his answer)

5 things he has to do today....
1) Call his dad
2) Call his gorgeous and sweet wife (my answer, of course)
3) Unload a big airplane
4) Unload another big airplane
5) Try to get some sleep before another big airplane comes in that he has to unload

Snacks he enjoys......
1) coffee
2) apple fritters
3) corn nuts
4) ice cream (he says he doesn't get enough of this)

If he was a billionaire here is what he'd do.....
Honey, I don't have time to answer all these stupid questions (his answer)
Give it to his gorgeous and sweet wife to do with whatever she chooses (my answer)

Places he's lived....
1) Cincinnati, OH
2) Akron, OH
3) Paris, OH
4) Nevada, OH
5) Maryville, TN
6) Friendsville, TN
7) Fairbanks, AK
8)Friendsville, TN (again)
9) Loogootee, IN
10) Friendsville, TN (again)
11) Louisville, TN (with my gorgeous and sweet new wife)
12) Knoxville, TN (with my gorgeous and sweet wife)
13) North Pole, AK (with my gorgeous and sweet OLD wife)

Ladies, this really isn't a bad way to go...filling out your husband's "tagged" comments. You can make yourself look pretty good. heehee

10 comments:

Michelle said...

I like the "gorgeous and sweet wife" take on this! Good job Vonnie!

Ronda said...

Your husband certainly has lived in alot of places! I bet he is one happy man with such a GORGEOUS, SWEET wife!(smile) Fun post! Change of subject...What kind of "summer" do ya'll have there?

Vonnie said...

Ronda,
We love our summers up here, they are just too short. June and July both can get up to 90 degrees when it's sunshiney. But the best thing is the light all night long. It keeps everyone up late and having a great time. The only real negative thing about summers is the mosquitoes and if there are wildfires burning and smoke is everywhere.

Ronda said...

That is very interesting...Such different seasons, though I am sure it seems so normal to your family! I always enjoy your pictures and stories! Thanks for sharing!

sankey family said...

I love it...Marc's been tagged so maybe this is the way to go.

Melanie C. said...

You, gal, are hilarious!

The Dickinsons said...

Cute list of things from Andrew. I read it out loud to Laura and she and I laughed at the "Honey I don't have time to be answering all of these questions"...for it sounded just like our brother. =)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog about the maternity pics.

Love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Vonnie, you forgot that he lived at Hobe Sound...

Kim M. said...

I too am laughing at the "honey I don't have time for these stupid questions". He sounds like Michael!

And yes, he does have a gorgeous and sweet wife.

I enjoyed the post!

P.S. Tell him to work Randy has hard as he pleases... hee hee

Vonnie said...

Ooooops, I DID forget that he lived in Hobe Sound, FL. Now I'll have to ask him where to stick that in. I think it was before Paris, OH.