Friday, July 18, 2008

Miscellaneous

Well, this has been a crazy week! I don't think it will get better until school starts either. So I am just posting a few pictures of some things we have been doing. They are random glimpses into our life... just to keep you up to date. :)
Fresh squeezed lemonade. (Katie's artistic picture taking - she's so funny)
Best buds, Katie and Kaitlin


Kaitlin M. and Heidi splashing in the lake.

Well, Drew and Andrew are out in St. Mary's. Heidi and Katie are at our Dot Lake Youth Camp right now. I am going to go there tomorrow to pick them up and bring them back here so they can get ready to fly out tomorrow night heading to Virginia. They will be with Linc and Lyn in Virginia and then go with the youth group there to AYC. They are so excited. Then the three younger boys and I will either drive or fly to Anchorage Sunday afternoon and fly out to St. Mary's Monday morning early to be with my sweet man for a week. I am really looking forward to going and seeing all he is doing, etc. I will be back to my house on July 28th, Lord willing, with the three younger boys, and the girls will be flying back on the 29th. It is going to be a whirlwind, so I will take alot of pictures and try to post soon. I may be able to post while I'm out there but I may not... we'll see. I've been having computer/internet problems so that is why I haven't posted in so long!! TTFN!! (ta ta for now)

2 comments:

Melanie C. said...

The picture of you and your girls is great....and it looks like your kids had fun by the water! Enjoy your away time!!...and your hubby~

Beth Stetler said...

Sounds like you're busy, but having fun, too. Hope we can see you all soon!