Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A little bit of this and that....

Pretty sky one night



Katie trying to be artistic with the picture taking. Yum! It does look good, doesn't it?


And would you believe I forgot to take the camera to our Memorial Day picnic so.... no pictures. We had a great time, eating burgers and hot dogs and playing soccer and softball. I was even talking smack out there on the softball field. :) My dear husband is coming home tomorrow night late, Lord willing. That is a good thing. Katie, Grant and Drew are all celebrating birthdays this weekend..... this is my get sick of cake week. Grant wants a cheesecake though, so that will be a nice difference. Have I started birthday shopping yet?????? NO!! What am I thinking?? And I have to plant flowers this weekend too.

6 comments:

Janet Sankey said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I know you will be glad for Andrew to be home for a few hours....and a big happy birthday to the three birthday kids this week. I will get something sent eventually. This moving is for the birds!!! I'm so tired of packing boxes, the more I pack the more the "stuff" grows!!! Help!!! Love, Mom

Janet Sankey said...

Your pictures are beautiful. I know you will be glad for Andrew to be home for a few hours....and a big happy birthday to the three birthday kids this week. I will get something sent eventually. This moving is for the birds!!! I'm so tired of packing boxes, the more I pack the more the "stuff" grows!!! Help!!! Love, Mom

Beth Stetler said...

Happy Birthday to all the kids!

Char said...

Those cookies looks so yummmy!! They're my favorite sweet -- no thanks on the milk - I live without it!
Got to say "Hi!" to your dad and wave at your mom tonight at Sherilyn's wedding. Also had a chance to speak a few words with Beth.

Kim M. said...

I love those pictures.! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. :-) If you saw all the blogs I have bookmarked, you'd probably laugh. That's why I made my little announcement.

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday to all of your kids...Sounds like you celebrate "in style". The sleepover looked fun! Beautiful sky picture,too!