Saturday, May 10, 2008

Double Congrats

The twins had their graduation ceremony last evening. Andrew made it in for that. It is soooo good to have him home. These next few pictures are of the graduation ceremony. I got so many it was hard to choose so I tried to pick out the cutest. I'm also going to try to post a video.

Hannah and Taylor

Tyler and Kati H.

Kati told her mom this week that she and Tyler had been holding pretend weddings, getting married to each other. :) So cute!

Mrs. Wease, their awesome teacher.

I guess Taylor didn't want to mess the front of his hair up, his hat is pushed way back on his head. He almost lost it.

They just wont smile nice at all. Can I blame that on Gramp?? :)


6 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Sooo cute!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

Great pics!!!

Julie

sankey family said...

Love the pics and the video!! Your babies aren't babies anymore, Vonnie. They're just so cute!

Melanie C. said...

Adorable. I love what looks like a thumbs up one of yours did on the end of that video clip! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations to Tyler and Taylor! And, to you and Andrew also. Parents graduate too....one stage to the next! Enjoyed the pictures. I am so glad for internet so we all can keep up with one another.

Kim M. said...

That was cute... especially the wiggles of one and bobbing of the head of the other to make the tassle move. Jonathan's graduation is coming up and I'm hoping he won't be too shy. They did a great job!