Saturday, May 17, 2008

Graduation


Can you see the tired in Taylor's eyes? I saw it and took a picture. He was asleep about 2 minutes after this picture was taken. We were at graduation. The next few pictures are from the graduation ceremony. Both 8th grade and 12th grade graduations were combined. We had only one high school grad and 3 8th grade graduates.

8th graders, Randy, Danielle, and Andrew.
Here came the junior class with their shades on. They tried not to laugh but most of them had smiles on their faces as they came up the aisle.

Ericka

Alex

Heidi N.

Ben looks like a Secret Service Agent.


Andre'a, the High School graduate and her shades. She made mention of Mr. Bryan (Lincoln) who inspired her love of learning. When we moved up here 13 yrs. ago this little girl would not have even been in kindergarten yet. Am I old or what???
Tim's ode to macaroni. Hilarious!! I got a video but it would take too long to upload it so I won't. I forgot to mention that we have a really nice sized Junior Class (now Seniors), I think there are 11 of them. So next years' graduation will be really "big".
Andre'a's car.

0 comments: