Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kelsea

Today is my niece, Kelsea's, birthday. However, she and her family are traveling back to Virginia today from here and it won't be much of a celebration for her. So we had a little birthday party for her here yesterday. She is 11 years old.

Katie giving her her birthday cake


A little something for the birthday girl

Lyn's sisters, Ann and Teresa, are supposed to come to the Atlanta airport to see them today so they can celebrate Kelsea's birthday together. That will help make it a special day. Happy Birthday, Kelsea. We are so happy you could be with us for a while. Maybe you can spend even longer with us some other time.

5 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Happy Birthday Kelsea! I hope that you have/had a great day!

We love you and your family tons!
Love, A. Heather, U. Phillip, and family!

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks, Vonnie, for the reminder! Was so busy these last few days, I forgot! =) I just posted a birthday wish for Kelsea.

Love, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time with Linc, Lyn, Keith and birthday girl, Kelsea. It was my first time to actually see my niece on her birthday. IT WAS GREAT!!!
Teresa (Lyn's sister)

Anonymous said...

The 1st time we went to Russia on a TLC trip, but birthday was spent in an airplane... so I know what that's like... glad you had a celebration early and people to meet you on your layover too... GREAT... you are one of my favorite neices... I've LOTS of favorites though! Love A. Laura

Phillip D said...

Happy Birthday, Kelsea! We love you. We wish that we could have been up there with you all celebrating your Birthday.

Uncle Phillip