Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Comments

I am really grateful for all of you who comment on my blog. I love reading all of the comments and knowing how you are doing. I do not want to start moderating the comments because it will keep some people from being able to comment, and I don't want that to happen. Therefore, please always leave your name so I know who you are and don't have to wonder if you are a predator. :) Plus I'd love to be able to laugh at your funny jokes that you leave, instead of thinking maybe someone isn't happy with me. Thank you very much!!!

7 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, I agree! I love getting comments from people, but I do want them to let me know who they are! =)

Hope all is well your way. I was sorry to hear of Lyn hurting her foot!

Love ya, Heather =)

Leah said...

Vonnie, I completely agree with you! Either sign your name or be ready for the deleted trash bin!!

Anonymous said...

I always sign my name... for it's rather boring to be called "anonymous"!! :) Love you all so much, Laura in Romania

Anonymous said...

I agree, too. Especially when I post that my first memory of you was when I was about 16 years old at Stoneboro Camp. I was carrying you around the campground looking for a missing shoe. Somehow your shoe must have dropped somewhere. You know what's funny -- I can't remember if we ever found the shoe!! Lots of fun memories!! Love your blog and watching your kids growing up! Hopefully we will make it to Alaska again! We loved our visits!!

sankey family said...

Yep - I agree, too!

Love ya,
Melodie

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, Please tell Andrew that we said Happy birthday, and give him a hug for all of us. I posted a Happy Birthday post on my blog for him. I know he will not see it, but you can tell him. =)

Love ya, Heather =)

Kimberly said...

Never posted any kind of comment..but I am a "lurker"..I'm an old friend of Heather's from La. and friends w/Jenny...was able to visit beautiful Alaska when she lived there, so enjoy seeing your pics..ya'll have a great place and family!