Sunday, May 13, 2007

A few recent pics


Here are a few recent pictures that I thought you might enjoy. Grant was roasting marshmallows over our fire pit. It was so hot he couldn't get very close... well, no one could really.
Here are the twins participating in this years' kindergarten graduation. They didn't graduate, as you probably know, but they sang songs and took part in the program. It was really cute.

Taylor was standing so straight and tall and he would find his piece of tape and put both sets of toes right on top of it then he would put his hands to his side like a little soldier. I can only hope he will follow God's directions as well!!

9 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Adorable pics of Grant trying to roast himself =), and of Taylor and Tyler too! That is soooo cute of Taylor to stand like a little soldier. I'm sure that the program was so neat! Yes, you are right...I want my kids to always say "Yes Sir" in God's Army too! =)

Love ya bunches,
Heather =)

sankey family said...

How cute - wow, they're growing so fast.
You're in my thoughts and prayers.
Love you,
Melodie

Marty said...

Love these pictures! Those boys are growing so fast! Very handsome!

Anonymous said...

Sooo Cute!!! Darla has only 4 days left until she "graduates"... or finishes school Yes! Happy birthday Katie from ALL of us. we miss you all so much. praying for your health, Vonnie, Love you all the Hausman's in Romania

The Dickinsons said...

Dearest Katie,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I just posted a pic of YOu and Happy Birthday post on my blog! Hope you have a GREAT DAY! (I found that cute pic of you, knowing that you'd kill me for using it, but it was the only pic I had of you by yourself! =)

Lots of love,
Aunt Heather and family =)

LaDonna said...

Vonnie, Howdy from East Tennessee! I would love to keep in touch with you through your blog, if that's ok with you. I can't believe how much your kids have grown! But so are mine, Justin' getting ready to turn 17 in about 8 weeks. Stop by my page and say hi! www.covertscorner.blogspot.com

The Dickinsons said...

Just wanted to drop by and say a Happy Birthday to Grant..June 1st, and Drew June 3rd. If you have time to go to my blog, you'll see that I posted Happy Birthday posts for them there!

Love y'all tons,
Aunt Heather and family =)

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. AND THANKS BUNCHES for the nice kids pics that you mailed to us...we got them yesterday. How fun to get some mail, and the kids all look great! Thanks tons!

Lots of love,
Heather =)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.