Friday, May 4, 2007

An evening at the park

After Andrew's ground school/flying session, he called and suggested a picnic in the park. He picked up some KFC and I brought the kids into town to meet him at Growden Park. Heidi was gone for the High School girls camping trip so she isn't in these pictures.

Grant on the equipment...

Andrew and Drew thought they would race to see who could swing the highest and get there (the highest) the fastest. It was quite humorous, even with a 20 second head start Drew couldn't beat his dad.


Katie and Tyler, who just wouldn't smile.

Silly Taylor.

Still no smile from Tyler.

Finally, bathtime.... squeaky clean!!

7 comments:

sankey family said...

Looks like a fun trip!
Love,
Melodie

Anonymous said...

Vonnie,
I love seeing pictures of your family.Looking forward to seeing you all too this summer.
Aunt Linda

The Dickinsons said...

How fun...isn't nice when we get to have Fun family time together. So glad y'all got to go to the park...and it was cute seeing the swing race! =) My girls say the same thing to me, but I normally win, even with their head start! (It's that CONFIDENT "BRYAN" coming out in Andrew and I! =)

Love, Heather =)

Leah said...

Looks like you all had a blast! Loved the story about the race! Sounds like something Andrew would do!

The Dickinsons said...

I loved seeing you all's pics. We love you all gobs and miss you. Thanks for keeping up on your blog so we can drop in for a "visit" with you all on the top side of the world.

Phillip Dickinson on the other side of the world

CrazieChrisa said...

Vonnie,
I LOVE seeing pictures of the kids! The twins are soooo big now!!! Can't wait to see ya'll this summer! Its gonna be a blast!!! Luv ya'll!
CHrista

Anonymous said...

Thanks ever so much for all the photos for your clan. I loved the park fun photos. I still remember when Andrew flipped out of the swing and broke his arm. He's always loved swinging, I'm not surprised that he beat! :) I love you all TONS, Laura Hausman, Romania