Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mexico - Part 5, People and Faces

Twin girls that my twins had fun playing with. They are the pastor's daughters and I think are about the same age as Taylor and Tyler. Neither set of twins are identical, they are called "cuates" in spanish. ( I think I remember that correctly)
Cute little girl... I could never get her to keep looking at me long enough to get the picture.

Sweet little, brown face


Thank you Lord, for Logan's beautiful eyes!
Happy 20th Maria!
Taylor and Jose Correa, buddies.
Silly girls.
Christmas day... we read the Christmas story and sang and enjoyed the presence of the Lord with us.

Taylor, taking a siesta. :)

Oh gross.... a bird flew over and got my thumb nasty!! It was warm and disgusting, I almost dropped the bowl I was holding. And my husband had to do the honors of cleaning it off because I was too grossed out to help. :)

4 comments:

sankey family said...

These are great pictures! I really love the ones of the Christmas gift-giving at my house. That was such a fun time!

Ronda said...

Fun pictures(with the exception of the last one~~that is! LOL!)...what an awesome adventure for all of you to be together in Mexico! Good times!

Anonymous said...

sweet TWIN photo! Love, Laura

Kim M. said...

you are cracking me up! First I see guts, and now bird poop! LOL