Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A little somethin' about nothin'

Well, I got in BIG trouble tonight for not posting for so long. (thanks Cara:)) I apologize for this but I'm one of these bloggers who thinks they have to have pictures every time they blog. And I really don't have any new pictures to post.

So I'll just have to say... "Happy Birthday, Heather!" You seem to be doing some better and I'm really glad for that. Thanks for the note today and the nice update.

Marc and Melodie, I got your message today about Logan and I will be praying for him and you all tomorrow morning. I am flying out early (my time) just about the time he will be in surgery. I am going to LA for training to do ultrasounds for the pregnancy center here in town. I will be back in town on Saturday.

Well, I found a cute picture of Tyler that I had not posted on here before and I tried to download it but I couldn't. My internet connection is giving me problems. :(

6 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Thank you, Vonnie for the nice comment on my blog and for your nice birthday wishes on your blog! =) I did have a good day, Praise the Lord.

We're soooo sorry about Logan, and we are praying for him and his family!!

Have a safe trip to LA.

Love ya, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

Vonnie, how neat you are going to do this for the pregnancy center. I was going to volunteer at ours and did one day but that is as far as I got. Again, this is so great.

Beth Stetler said...

Finally a new post! I loved the fruit and everything but really! All seriousness aside, the pregnancy center thing sounds awesome. Just got word that Logan's out of surgery. C ya in less than 2 weeks.

Eckmama said...

Thank you, Vonnie, for FINALLY updating! ;) If you want to have pictures to post, you have to TAKE pictures, and in order to do that, you need your camera with you. All the time. Doesn't everybody do that? Have a camera permanently attached to their hand? Also, keep in mind that a lot of people (or me, for sure) haven't been to Alaska. So you can take scenic pictures, post a message like you did today, then attach a picture of a lizard. Or a dead squirrel. LOL Wait that's what I do! What I mean is you can post an unrelated picture of something pretty, and then you've got your picture but we can still hear from you. Did you take any pictures of your garden this year? How did the grass turn out? Oh, you know what would make your blog perfect? Pictures of my Kimi. ;) LOLOL
Not sure who Logan is or what's happened, but will keep him in my prayers anyway.
Love you! Hope you have a safe trip and learn lots.
xoxox
Cara

LindaJo49 said...

I love to read your blogs -- with or without photos. It's always fun to catch up your 'big happy family'!!!

Char said...

Vonnie!!! I found you!!! It was soooo good to find out what you've been up to and all about your family! It's probably been over 20 years since we've seen each other! I'll talk later....
your Belize Buddy...