Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Andrew and Me!!

Well, I tried to upload a picture of Andrew and I kissing but blogger wouldn't let me. HA!! They are having problems so I'll try to post it later. Anyway, Andrew and I have been married 20 years now. It doesn't seem possible that it has been that long. I think it has flown by. We have had our troubles just like everyone else, no one is perfect and we both have our faults... I seem to have really BIG faults. :) But we have learned how to really love one another and appreciate the good things and it has been a wonderful 20 years. I would marry him all over again, right now!! You know what he is doing for me?? He and Gale are finishing up the job in Ft. Yukon... it's crunch time, they are really trying to get done by Oct. 31st. There is alot to do to finish up the job, but he is taking the time off to fly down tomorrow afternoon and take me out to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate. I have to tell you a funny thing on him, he's so sweet... :) he ordered me several new outfits while he was up there in Ft. Yukon, wanting to surprise me, but he used our home e-mail address and they sent me the receipt. So 10 minutes after he ordered it, he is on the phone with me and I asked him if he ordered something on the internet, and like a good BRYAN he lied and said "No", then I said, "Well, if you didn't we're in trouble then because someone ordered something on our name." He got really quiet and I said, "uh oh" and he asked how I found out and I told him. So the young, computer savvy guys up there have been heckling him ever since for not putting in his business e-mail address. But I told him I WAS surprised... to get the receipt and it certainly doesn't take away at all from what he bought for me. Isn't he the greatest??? I love you BABE!! You're the best, even when you don't order anything for me!!! I have to say, I feel sorry for all of you because I got the best guy in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! :)

10 comments:

Kim M. said...

Happy Anniversary! That's sweet that he ordered you those clothes.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! This must be the year to not get to be with your husband on your actual anniversary, LOL. J and I celebrated our 10th back in August, and he had to be in Corpus Christi the whole week. Doh! : ) congratulations to you both on a major accomplishment, and I wish you 20 more wonderful years together! Gonna have to argue with you on the best guy in the world comment though... ;) Very funny about the email! Have a wonderful day--love you!
Cara

Beth Stetler said...

Happy Anniversary, Vonnie!! ... and Andrew! :-) I'm glad you had a special event so you could post something new! You are getting as bad as me! :-)

sankey family said...

Happy Anniversary, Vonnie and Andrew! 20 years! - wow, that's awesome.
We love you!

Marc, Melodie and boys

Ronda said...

Happy Anniversary! Can you believe how fast the years go by? Danny and I have been married 16 years...I can hardly believe it sometime! Hope that you have a special, romantic day.. whenever you do celebrate! I loved the story of him ordering the clothes for you...That is hilarious! (That is pretty awesome about the bear, too!....Loved those pictures!) Hope that you all are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

It seems you have always been a daughter not just twenty years. I thought it so thoughtful that you and Andrew chose to call home each day on your honeymoon (Sankeys one day and us the other) I will always remember the call and surprise in your voice telling us that Andrew had to stop at every road-kill and that now you had added porcupine Quills to your list of souveners! I remember telling you that you married a Bryan and this would be just the beginning! We love you both and those six wonderful children your marriage has brought "us". Daddy and Moma Bryan

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
I remember that day 20 years ago...very special.
Aunt Linda

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary!

LaDonna said...

Hope your anniversary was great! I would also have to disagree with you about having the greatest man in the world...unless there were two and you and I got em!!!

The Dickinsons said...

I enjoyed reading this anniversary post! How cute that he ordered you some clothes, and then you got the receipt. =D I'm glad that he's flying in to take you out to eat. Congratulations on 20 wonderful years!!

Can't wait to see the kissing pic! =)

Love ya, Heather =)