Friday, April 24, 2009

New beds for the three youngest boys

Sorry for the blurry picture. We had beds made for the boys and this is how we got them over the rail, into the loft. They were very heavy, it took four guys to get them up there.


This is Grant's bed on the left side of the room....
these are the twins' beds on the right side of the room. They each have six large drawers under their bed. And I now have blankets for them... although they aren't matching yet. I am planning to buy navy comforters or maybe just navy throw blankets for them. I want it to be easy for them to keep them neat.

6 comments:

Kim M. said...

Oh, I love those! I need to keep this style mind for my boys too. They need new beds and I love anything that helps keep things organized.

Janet Sankey said...

Love the beds...good for you. They look great and should be easy for the boys to keep organized (smile).

Lori said...

Wow, the beds look really great!

sankey family said...

I love these beds - they look awesome! And I'm sure the boys are happy to have them. Your house is just gorgeous!

Beth Stetler said...

Great beds!

Ronda said...

Love the beds! Looks GREAT! Bet the boys love them... :)