Friday, April 24, 2009

A few miscellaneous pictures.....

Somehow the big lizards and snow just don't seem to go in the same picture.... but these sure are.
Taylor on crazy hair day.
Tyler - it is the letters of their school - FNCS.
Grant
All the kids on Crazy Hair Day.
And then, because I had to fix what I messed up......
Taylor with a very shaved head and ......
Tyler with a very shaved head. :) They look like cancer patients.
Aurora doesn't like to sit on the cold ground so she sits on top of the snowmachines! So spoiled!

3 comments:

Kim M. said...

LOL! The hair was great!

Janet Sankey said...

I love the hair....fortunately the "bald ones" won't last long and it will grow again. So cute. You are a good mom...I probably wouldn't have had patience for that. But then, I only had ONE boy, didn't I?

Anonymous said...

Bad hair days?! I haven't had time to be bloggin these days and so when I saw the photo in the ice skating photos.. I was so shocked... :) You are are much braver than I'd EVER have the nerve to be!!! Great FUN LOVIN MOM!!! Love you all lots, Laura