Friday, April 3, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

I didn't get to tell Andrew to leave the grill with the snow on it until I was done with it, so the picture looks different and that makes it hard to compare.... but just let me tell ya'.... the snow isn't melting yet. We actually had about -12 degrees here yesterday morning. That is unusual for this time of year. But, so far, in the 14 years we've lived here, the snow has always been melted off by May 1st. Now, we have had it snow after May 1st a couple of times, but it melts quickly. The picture above was taken today. See my posts below to compare last Friday and the Friday before.

7 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Bless your heart. Buh-less your little heart! That's just awful.

Kim M. said...

I am laughing at Beth's comment. She is probably sweating. Oh, the irony!

Kim M. said...

P.S. I love your new background. At least you can have virtual flowers huh.

sankey family said...

Got a shiver just looking at it...come on back to Mexico and thaw out, honey!

Tamra said...

Where, oh where is Al's global warming when you need it most is what I want to know. Forecaster's are saying we might get snow here on Monday - opening Cincy Reds day to boot!

Paula said...

I'm feeling it with ya! We don't have snow left on the ground here but "up north" where my sister in law lives they still have some piles. But it is freezing here with little snow flakes in the air and about 45 minutes south of my house - snow! And power outages. I am SOOO ready for Spring. The real spring. With no snow.

Ronda said...

I like Tamra's comment! GLOBAL WARMING in progress! LOL! Stay warm!