Friday, January 16, 2009

We un-desecrated his deer!!!

With this post I am officially announcing that I am back "on" and will be posting more often in the very near future. I now have a couple of months of pictures and interesting things to post so you should be able to check back fairly often and find something new.... at least for a little while. :) But, I thought that since you looked at the deer and the Christmas lights for so long, you probably wanted to see that the Christmas lights are now down and we are getting back to normal!

6 comments:

Kim M. said...

The really nice thing about having a google reader/blogger dashboard is that I didn't *have to* visit your blog every day and see that deer. ha! It told me that you finally updated today without me enduring daily disappointment. hee hee
Nice buck by the way :-)

Kim M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

yeah, for updates!(although I've been slacking in that dept.also!) Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Beth Stetler said...

Glad you're back to blogging!

sankey family said...

Hey, there you are - been missing you on here. Yes, I'm glad to see the normal deer again and can't wait to see all those pics and read the updates. It was so fun having you all here over Christmas! We just keep talking about it.

Tamra said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. We'll look forward to the pictures and updates.