Monday, April 30, 2007

Living for the weekends.

It seems like I don't add anything much during the week. Andrew isn't here then and I guess I don't do too much exciting when he's not here. When he is home, though, we try to do something together. So this weekend we opened a Christmas gift that I bought for Grant or the twins, I can't remember. It was a kiddie pitching machine. It wasn't very consistent in it's throws, sometimes faster and higher, sometimes lower and slower. So Andrew laughed at my purchase, but hey.... they got a few hits. :)



Here is Drew going for it.




Taylor is reaching for the high one.




Tyler connected on this one.

Then we started a big fire in our fire pit. I think Taylor was helping Andrew start the fire and held the match the wrong way and got his finger a little warmer than he would have liked it. We are planning to get a yard put in this summer, I am really excited about it because that will cut down on the amount of sand that gets in the house. :) Everything you see behind the boys and Andrew will be green eventually.



4 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

I think the your purchase for the kids and the bond fire looked like a lot of fun!

Was glad to get to see the kids in the pics and Andrew too. (but missed seeing you! =)

Love, Heather

sankey family said...

Love the pics...wish your boys and my boys could be growing up together - they're definitely cousins AND kindred spirits. But then with 7 boys together, would you and I survive? lol...
Love you,
Melodie

Anonymous said...

I love getting there wee little glimpses in your lives. I LOVE family time, with Daddy... those are the happiest times EVER. Love you all LOTS and LOTS, Laura

Marty said...

Too bad Steven and Carson could come play...maybe I'll send them with Mom and Dad this summer! HA!