Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bicycles everywhere

Well, the temperatures here are warmer than most of the eastern part of the country. We are hitting 50's most days and the snow is melting faster than usual. I think we skipped the 30's and 40's entirely. It went from being 20 below to 50 above in the matter of a week or so. That is good news for us who are tired of winter.




So the bicycles are out as you see in the picture below. We had a guy over here working on our electricity for the shop, or something. (He doesn't know us or our family, just Andrew) He said to Andrew, "tell me you don't have a kid for each of those bikes". HA!!! Andrew just smiled and said, "Yes we do!!" (OK, so we have a few extra bikes but they are mostly all used:))





3 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, Phillip and I laughed outloud about what the guy said about "a kid for each bike." How funny!

Cute pics.
Love ya, Heather

Marty said...

Dear Vonnie,

Love reading your blog! I have just recently joined this new world...check us out sometime! Your kids are growing sooo fast...were does time go? Wasn't it just a couple years ago that Susan, Esther, and I had a sleep over at your house? Great memories!

I know how the bike thing goes...I only have 3 kids and at least 10 different wheeled objects..outside!! Plus a 4 wheeler...how does that work? My sisters and I had to share the same bike! We are truly blessed!

Keep in touch!
Marty (Martha)

The Dickinsons said...

Those 2 moose are neat...and so close by.
We love y'all,
Heather