Friday, April 20, 2007

God loves to talk to little boys while they're fishing

We took a couple of hours to go fishing right down at the slough that is close to our house. These two were the cutest things ever!! I'm not prejudice or anything. :) They would just look and look in the water as they reeled it in, trying to see if there was a fish chasing the lure. It looks like they are almost in the water but they are really right along the shore and the ice was strong enough to hold Andrew and me.

5 comments:

Leah said...

Vonnie, I am so glad I found your blog. Let me know if you would like an invitation to my Yahoo 360 since I probably won't blog here too often! Glad to catch up with you again!!

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite songs. I pray that God talks to MY BOYS anytime and all the time; and that they'll always LISTEN. And I DOOO think that those are about the cutest twins that I've ever seen... family or NOT!!!
I sure love you guys... Aunt Laura

The Dickinsons said...

SOOOO CUTE those 2 boys fishing! I too love that song, and LOVE those adorable twins! I still have to pinch myself to make sure it's true...that we REALLY do have twins in our family! =)

Love ya, Heather

sankey family said...

And since twins are the topic - (how cute are these!) the fact that my boys have 2 sets of twin cousins is pretty amazing....I love your blog, Vonnie.
Love and miss you,
Melodie

Kathy said...

I got on your blog through my daughter Michelle's blog. love this picture and the title is perfect!