Monday, March 2, 2009

Drew "preaching".


Yesterday morning in church we had our "School service". This helps the people stay connected with our school and what is needed and who is doing what. The 7th and 8th grade Bible class had the service, led by Miss Marlene Kerley. The kids sang and gave testimonies, then Drew gave a little sermon about God's presence. It was cute and he didn't act nervous at all. So I was a little bit proud of him, you might say. I forgot my camera, so I only had my phone camera, which doesn't take the best pictures. I can't zoom it either. So Drew is right behind the pulpit, but the window is so bright you can hardly see him.

5 comments:

* Union Friends Church * said...

Dear Drew (eab3)
Thank you for being the representative for your school. I'm glad you preached - Psalms is a good choice for that first sermon.
You make my Gramp heart glad.
Gramp

The Dickinsons said...

Drew, I think it is so neat that you have already preached your first sermon. That is exciting. We are praying for you and your brothers and sisters. Serving Jesus is the BEST THING in the world! We love and miss y'all tons!
Aunt Heather and Uncle Phillip.

Vonnie, your Valentines cards and flowers were really nice. I loved that card...really cute! =)

Beth Stetler said...

So great!

Janet Sankey said...

Really proud of you Drew...the happiest place on earth is the center of God's will for your life. Love you much, Grandma Sankey

Kim M. said...

That is just precious!