Saturday, August 9, 2008

08-08-08

We celebrated the twins 6th birthday yesterday. It started out very rainy..... we went to the fair and it continued to be rainy... we came home while the girls and Andrew went to the girls' soccer game and it was still rainy... then after the soccer game we had our celebration with cake and ice cream and gifts while it rained outside some more. So here are some rainy pictures of our rainy day.

Grant didn't feel a bit good yesterday so I dosed him up with cold medicine and he got through it pretty good.

Drew surprised me and the rest of the kids and came home with Andrew this weekend. He had asked Andrew if he could stay out in St. Mary's so he could be with his friends for a little while longer before school starts, and we thought that would be OK. But he decided he wanted to come home and surprised us.

Opening a few gifts while I am cutting the cakes.

3 comments:

Beth Stetler said...

Feliz cumpleanos to the twins! We miss them (and all of you!) sooo much. I think it has been 2-3 years since we saw them.

Ronda said...

Happy Birthday to your darling twins...hope they have a GREAT year!

Kim M. said...

I would be shocked if my Jonathan wasn't their age. Time flies doesn't it?!
Glad you all had a good time even though it rained. I hope Grant is feeling better... poor thing.