Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tyler and Taylor!!

My little, bitty boys aren't little, bitty any more. They turned 5 today. Today was "buddy day" at the fair so one person "pays" and the buddy rides free. They had alot of fun riding the rides. Tyler has a blue lip because he hurt it somehow... I don't remember what happened.

Here they are riding the carousel.

Here are Grant and Taylor riding the "Sizzler". Taylor didn't look too happy but he said he had alot of fun, after he got off.


And my personal favorite..... This is the Dr. that delivered the twins exactly 5 years ago today. At the time the picture was taken the twins had been born 5 years and 5 minutes before then. I was so excited to see him. But I apologized all over myself for taking his family time. However, when I "bothered" him he was already being bothered by another lady saying he had delivered all of her three kids... so that helped... I wasn't the first one to do it today. Anyway, he was very nice and said he didn't mind at all. Next thing I knew, Taylor was rubbing the Dr's stomach asking him when we were getting a funnel cake. Why do kids do that??? UGH!!! So embarrassing!!!



5 comments:

sankey family said...

Happy Birthday, Taylor and Tyler! Hope you got our e-card!

Your doctor looks like a wonderful grandpa-type who probably didn't mind Taylor's questions at all...

Love to you all!
Melodie and family

Lori said...

That's so funny about Taylor rubbing his Dr's stomach! I think I could write a book of all the embarressing things that Brianna has done in public, makes me cringe to think that she's only 4 yrs.old and what we have ahead of us!

The Dickinsons said...

Adorable pics! And that is sooo neat that you met up with the doctor that delivered them.
That is hilarious about Taylor rubbing the doctor's tummy!


Love, Heather =)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Guys! you both brought quite a bit of excitment into our Bryan Family when we heard you were here safely! Pretty neat that you met up with the Dr. at the fair too and just 5yrs and 5 minutes after he'd 1st delivered you. That is something worth remembering and I'm sure he would agree if it were his kids too! love you all and miss you lots, Aunt Laura in Romania

Kim M. said...

Love the pictures! I have a great mental image of Taylor rubbing the doctor because I can see my Jonathan (who turned 5 July 15)doing the same thing. That's so neat about the doctor. He looked happy to oblige you.