Wednesday, March 7, 2007

My Husband

I married Andrew on October 17, 1987. We lived in Knoxville, TN for seven years then moved to North Pole, AK. Before we were married he lived in Alaska and fell in love with it. I always knew that there was a really great possibility we would move here. We did in March of 1995. Andrew has been a carpenter/contractor ever since I have known him. He is very talented and artistic. I will try to post a few pictures of some of his work. He owns Apex General Contracting and Roofing, Inc.
Andrew loves to hunt. He especially enjoys hunting big game animals. I am sure I will be posting alot of his hunting pictures as I find the time. He enjoys fishing but not as much as hunting. Maybe I can even get him on here to tell some big hunting stories.

1 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

WAY TO GO ANDREW!!! THAT IS A HUGE FISH! I'm proud of you, my big brother. Vonnie, I love your blog, had NO CLUE that you even had it, but saw you on Melodie's favorites. I enjoyed reading all about your family and seeing the pics. You are doing a great job.
We love y'all TONS and cannot wait to see you next. Come visit us in Colombia. Love, Heather