Friday, March 30, 2007



Here the boys are at the ice park Saturday. I had to leave to go get Katie and Heidi so I didn't get to go, but I left the camera with Andrew so he got a few pictures.


This is always so fun for the kids and that day was especially nice 'cuz it was around 40 above and sunny.






Here is Grant sliding down the big ice slide. They have all kinds of slides and baskets that the kids can slide and spin in. Plus the ice art is fantastic. Andrew was not too thrilled to have to take pictures so he didn't take any of the art.
The kids have a ball here and we usually make it an annual thing.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Vonnie! It's Michelle (Hight) Krick here! I found your blog off a link from Heather's blog! I'm excited to catch up with my long-lost penpal! :o)

The Dickinsons said...

Vonnie, those ice pics look fun! COLD, but fun! I'm glad that Andrew did take a couple pics for you.
We LOVE y'all,
Heather

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending us your blog site. Too bad it takes a blog to keep updated to friends in North Pole! ha! Nice job. Brave of you to quote your age!

Anonymous said...

What a fun and beautiful place. I like all the ice. I'm sure the children had a blast. We love you all, Phillip D.

Anonymous said...

vonnie,
we sure missed the ice sculptures of Russia this year. Looks so fun... love you all lots, Laura, in Romania